Federal Direct Loans
Federal Direct Loans can be found to qualified students signed up for a degree that is eligible on at the least a half-time basis (six credit hours per term).
Pupils enthusiastic about trying to get a Federal Direct Loan must:
To simply accept or drop your supplied loans:
1) First-time borrowers just, complete the Authorization to utilize Title IV funds by:
- Accepting the Authorization of Title IV funds in BannerWeb. To accomplish your Authorization electronically, stick to the guidelines here.
- You may also complete your Authorization by signing the Award Acceptance form that was provided with your award letter and returning it to our office if you are a Prospective Undergraduate or a Prospective Law student. It could be came back to us via e-mail at email@example.com, by fax at (804)484-1650, or by mail.
2) Accept or drop all or a percentage of one’s Federal Direct Loans via BannerWeb. Directions for doing this is available right here.
3) first-time borrowers just – complete entry counseling and signal your Master Promissory Note electronically at studentloans.gov.
To be able to make sure your loans are prepared and placed on your account because of the very first day’s course, complete the loan that is above at minimum six days before the very first day’s classes. Read more